Physician (MD or DO) - Urgent Care (2537mh, 2542mh)
Shift Hours:FT (1.0)/80
Green Bay is home to many things. From the legendary Packers to an environment that is ideal for working, living and raising a family. The area is also home to Bellin Health, where we’ve created one of the nation’s leading health systems.
Bellin Health System is a rapidly growing, innovative network of hospitals, physicians, and clinics throughout Northeastern Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Bellin Hospital is a 220 bed community hospital recently recognized by Consumer Reports as the #1 hospital in the nation for patient safety.
- The system’s network of employed primary care and specialty care physicians and Advance Practice providers located throughout the region serve a population of 600,000 people.
- Bellin Health Oconto Hospital is a critical access hospital serving as a key access for patients to the quality services provided by Bellin Health System.
- Bellin College provides bachelor’s degree programs in nursing and radiography and masters programs in nursing.
Our vision is that the people in our region will be their healthiest during every stage of their lives, and will be able to afford the services and products we provide.
Bellin Health is actively seeking two physicians to join our new Urgent Care Clinic in Iron Mountain, MI.
- Full-time Practice
- Shift: 6:45am - 9:15pm
- Rotate Saturday Shifts (8a - 8p)
- No call rotation
- Major holidays rotate amongst the Urgent Care Team
- Relocation and sign-on bonus
- 401k, 457b, health, dental, short term/long term disability, vision offered
- Personal Liability Insurance
- EMR, Epic, access from home
Please Forward Your CV And Contact Information To:
Primary Care Provider Recruiter
Telephone: (920) 445-7225
Fax: (920) 445-7249