Physician Specialist (MD or DO) - Orthopedics Hand & Upper Extremity (155sl, 156sl)
Shift Hours:FT (1.0)/80
Green Bay is home to many things. From the legendary Packers to an environment that is ideal for working, living and raising a family. The area is also home to Bellin Health, where we’ve created one of the nation’s leading health systems. The region is also home to Bellin Health, where we've created one of the nation's most dynamic, successful healthcare systems.
We are locally owned, locally governed, physician-lead, and patient-focused. Yet our work is nationally recognized, and we create abundant opportunities for our physicians. We are currently searching for two hand and upper extremity orthopedic physicians who want the opportunity to practice great medicine and get the most out of their careers, while maintaining the ability to pursue a personal life to its fullest.
12 Facts About Us
- Bellin staffs dedicated orthopedic trauma surgeons to ER and Trauma Call
- Currently over 1700 total joint arthroplasty procedures done per year
- Multidisciplinary team rounding on Ortho floor (primary RN, case manager, discharge RN, clinical nurse specialist, and physical therapist)
- Joints for Life program (pre-surgical education program) Hospitalist available for consultation
- Ortho floor makes all follow-up appointments and prescriptions before discharge
- All private rooms PT/OT/ST staff has a 98% retention rate
- Therapy available to ortho patients 365 days a year 8a.m.-4:30p.m.
- PT and OT available at 19 outpatient locations
- Consistently rated in the top 5% for clinical outcomes by national database
- Focus on Therapeutic Outcomes Bellin is the only hospital in Wisconsin to have achieved better than the national average for the three measures:
- Risk standardized complication rate
- 30-day readmission rate
- Risk standardized cost measure for elective primary total knee and/or total hip arthroplasty
Currently recruiting for two employed Hand and Upper Extremity Physicians to join the practice Built-in referral system of 31 primary care clinics and a robust Occupational Health program Bellin Medical Group - 130-member primary care group