Physician Specialist (MD or DO) - Pediatric Neurologist (3075sl)
Shift Hours:FT (1.0)/80
Bellin Health System located in Green Bay, Wisconsin is recruiting to a BC/BE Pediatric Neurologist to join our Neurology team within our comprehensive Neuroscience Center. You will be joining a well-established and highly respected physician led, hospital employed practice with an award winning stroke program.
- Office practice on Hospital Campus
- Full-time outpatient practice: 40 hours per week available for direct patient care
- Monday – Friday
- Flexible work schedule (possible four 10 hour days)
- 24 hour Nurse Triage
- No weekends
- No holidays
- No call
- No hospital responsibilities
- Participation in regional outreach
- General adult Neurology patient population
- Collaborative work environment
- 4 Tenured Neurology Physicians and 4 Advanced Practice Clinicians
- 24/7 established RN triage line
- 100% Production-Based Compensation
- Quality Bonus, based on achievement of goals
- 2-year Compensation Guarantee
- Supervision Compensation: $10,000 per 1.0 FTE Advanced Practice Clinician
- $150,000 Signing Bonus paid over the course of 5 years, subject to repayment/forgiveness
- $5,000 CME per fiscal year and 80 hours of paid time off to conduct CME
- 264 hours of contracted paid time off per fiscal year
- Up to $12,000 relocation assistance
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K & 457B Retirement Plans
- Professional Liability Insurance provided by Bellin Health
Get to Know Bellin
At Bellin Health, a proud local history of second-to-none patient care meets a present and future of innovation and growth to provide an exciting, dynamic opportunity for healthcare providers.
For more than a century, Bellin has been locally owned and operated, providing outstanding, affordable healthcare and achieving a level of quality that has allowed us to play a pivotal role in the health and wellbeing of families for generations.
Based in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Bellin Health System is a rapidly growing, innovative network of hospitals, physicians and clinics throughout Northeast Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Bellin serves a market of 640,000 lives and employs more than 180 primary care physicians and advanced practice clinics who serve as a reliable referral base.
- Bellin Hospital is a 167-bed community hospital that was named to Healthgrades’ 2019 Best Hospitals list, a designation that places it among the top 5 percent in the country.
- Bellin Health Oconto Hospital is a critical access hospital 35 minutes north of Green Bay serving as a key access for patients to the quality services provided by Bellin Health System.
- Bellin Psychiatric Center (BPC) provides inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services, addressing a critical need in our communities. BPC is working with the Medical College of Wisconsin-Green Bay (MCW-Green Bay) to address the widespread psychiatrist shortage in the state and nation through a highly regarded psychiatric residency program.
- Bellin also collaborates with Medical College of Wisconsin-Green Bay on a variety of other medical education initiatives, working to cultivate the next generation of physician leaders who train local to stay local. Opportunities to teach are available.
- Since summer 2017, the state-of-the art Titletown Sports Medicine & Orthopedics clinic has been serving pro athletes and weekend warriors alike with nationally renowned physicians and the very latest in technology.
- Bellin Health has been recognized as one of the Nation’s 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals, a prestigious annual designation bestowed by IBM Watson Health, 11 times. The heart and vascular team has more than 40 years of experience in all facets of cardiac care, making it the most experience program in the region.
- Bellin Health is a national leader in Team-Based Care, creating phenomenal physician satisfaction through a strategic redesign of the office visit and between-visit workflow. The health system’s physicians are supported by a full complement of healthcare colleagues.
- Bellin Health Partners’ Accountable Care Organization (ACO) has a distinguished record of success, including achieving the highest overall quality score and the lowest cost of care per patient among all Next Generation ACOs for 2017, as awarded by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Bellin Health operates under a collaborative physician/administration dyad structure, which means physicians have a strong voice in the organization.
- Bellin Health is the exclusive healthcare provider of the Green Bay Packers.
Get to Know Greater Green Bay - and Michigan's U.P.
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, Brown County boasts a growing population, an unemployment rate below state and national averages and rising median home prices year after year. Its biggest city, Green Bay, is one of the most rapidly growing cities in Wisconsin, and yet it retains its beautiful and charming residential and community assets. It’s a wonderful community in which to work and play. Greater Green Bay consists of two cities, nine villages and 13 towns. It’s a growing and evolving community that embraces innovation and honors the tradition of hard-working, friendly and outgoing people.
As Bellin has grown, the health system’s footprint has extended north, through Northeast Wisconsin and into the Upper Peninsula (U.P.) of Michigan. The U.P. consists of 15 counties and is known for beautiful landscapes, plentiful recreation and even a National Park site. Our clinics in Menominee, Daggett, Escanaba and Iron Mountain, Mich. serve the wonderful people of this region with the kind of quality, patient-focused healthcare they’ve come to expect from Bellin.
2019 Green Bay population: 105,693
State of Wisconsin population: 5,813,568
Brown County population: 263,378
Brown County percent change in population 2010-2018: 6.2%
Tourism, Culture, Arts & Entertainment
In 2018, 5.8 million people visited Brown County and generated $43.5 million in local taxes.
There are five large live entertainment venues as well as many other small performance centers. We have seven area wineries and nine area breweries. In addition, the Green Bay area has 15+ museums and historical sites, 7+ area farmers markets, and 25-30 festivals per year.
Brown County offers:
- 17 parks
- Beaches, lakes and waterways
- 192 miles of trails including the Fox River State Recreational Trail (maintained and open year-round)
- Several designated dog parks
- Barkhausen Waterfowl Preserve
- Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary
- NEW Zoo & Adventure Park
- Green Bay Botanical Garden
- Brown County Reforestation Camp, with nearly 1,600 acres featuring trails and picnic areas
- 16 golf courses
Cost of Living
The average cost of living in Greater Green Bay is 10% below the national average. The cost of housing, groceries and transportation are on average lower in the Green Bay region than other regions in the Midwest. The Brown County median 2018 home value is $180,400, with $810 per month for rent.
Education is a high priority in Brown County. We have eight public school districts and 34 private schools. We also have 11 post-secondary schools in the area. Our dedication to high quality education is apparent through our average ACT scores (21.2), which is higher than the state average (20.3). Wisconsin consistently ranks in the top two in the nation among states testing 50 percent or more of high school seniors.
- Healthcare (Bellin is the largest employer in Brown County)
- Information Technology
- Transportation & logistics
- Food produce & processing
Source: 2019 Greater Green Bay Fact Book
Please Forward Your CV And Contact Information To:
Sharon Leitzke, Specialty Provider Recruiter
Telephone: (920) 445-7246
Fax: (920) 445-7249