Physician Specialist (MD or DO) - Pulmonary Medicine (2995sl, 2996sl)
Shift Hours:FT (1.0)/80
Ground floor opportunity to provide leadership in developing progressive pulmonology practice with an active focus in sleep medicine. Seeking board certified or board eligible candidates to join a quadruple boarded practitioner. Successful candidate will provide services in pulmonology and sleep medicine. Additional qualifications in sleep medicine will be required within group. Strong focus in sleep medicine.
Practice located on campus of major Green Bay Hospital with direct access to I.P./O.P. associated and diagnostic services. Regionally linked to a five county referral base of 450,000+. Position will be predominately in Green Bay, with the possibility of some outreach.
Green Bay serves as a regional medical center providing comprehensive health care for all of northeastern Wisconsin and the upper peninsula of Michigan.
Very progressive sleep medicine program in substantially under-served community. Opportunity to become the regional destination for this service. Accredited with the AASM and growing from 4 beds to 8 beds. Associated with another 2-bed lab north of Green Bay.
- Stable delivery system
- Extremely competitive compensation with full benefit package
- Dedicated referral base consisting of 20 clinics and 80+ primary care providers
- Secondary referral base consisting of 15 clinics and 31 providers directing the majority of their referrals to this practice
- Strong support from 150+ affiliated independent specialists representing all major clinical specialties
- Large existing practice volume with excellent income potential and highly motivated group
- Beautiful area with numerous lakes and unlimited water access, high quality of living, strong economic and population growth, low unemployment, excellent schools, family-focused, and a tremendous number of recreational and cultural activities available
- Home of the NFL Green Bay Packers, Division 1 College Basketball, and semi-pro Hockey
- Abundant youth programs in sports, cultural and recreational activities.
Please Forward Your CV And Contact Information To:
Specialty Provider Recruiter
Telephone: (920) 445-7246
Fax: (920) 445-7249