Physician Specialist (MD or DO) - Urologist
Exciting opportunity to join a well established urology practice consisting of three Urologists and four Advanced Practice Providers. Affiliated with a nationally ranked hospital and health plan. Seeking board eligible or board certified Urologist. This robust practice is located near the campus of one of the major Green Bay hospitals with excellent diagnostic and surgical facilities. Regionally linked to a five county referral base of 630,000+. The practice does offer urological services in established satellite clinics in the outlying communities.
Green Bay, Wisconsin serves as a regional medical center providing comprehensive health care for all of Northeastern Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Practice within a stable delivery system
- Partnership or employment opportunties
- General Urology Practice with opporutnity to subspecialize
- 3-4 day work week
- Extremely competitive compensation with full benefit package
- Growing population
- Dedicated referral base consisting of 27 clinics and 175+ primary care providers
- Strong support from 150+ affiliated independent specialists representing all major clinical specialties
- Large practice load, excellent income potential
- Opportunity to join a highly sought after practice that is underserved in our system
- Beautiful area with numerous lakes and unlimited water access, high quality of living, strong economic and population growth, low unemployment, excellent schools, family-focused, and a tremendous number of recreational and cultural activities available
- Home of the NFL Green Bay Packers, Division 1 College Basketball, and semi-pro Hockey
- Abundant youth programs in sports, cultural and recreational activities