Primary Care Physician (MD or DO) - Family Medicine Ashwaubenon (2688mw)
We are currently searching for Family Medicine Physicians who want the opportunity to practice great medicine and get the most out of their careers, while maintaining the ability to pursue a personal life to its fullest.
Bellin Medical Group Overview
For more than 25 years, Bellin Health clinics and care teams have dedicated their time and efforts to enable every person and community in our region to achieve and maintain their full health and well-being potential through their relentless commitment to quality, experience, and affordability.
Bellin Health is a national leader in Team-Based Care, creating phenomenal provider satisfaction through a strategic redesign of the office visit and between-visit workflow. The health system’s physicians are supported by a full complement of health care colleagues.
Team-Based Care gives the physician a better work-life balance and increases their overall satisfaction, which is why our provider retention rate is 91.4%.
- Board certified in appropriate specialty by the American Board of Medical Specialties or Bureau for Osteopathic Specialists with a current, unrestricted license to practice
- Board eligible and graduate from an ACGME or AOA accredited residency training program within the last five (5) years
- Pass all eligibility requirements of Bellin Medical Staff
- Full-time practice: 40 hours per week with a minimum of 28 hours available for patient appointments, minimum 4 days per week
- Flexible employment opportunities are available
- 18-22 patients per day
- Epic access – remote access from home
- 2-year compensation guarantee, plus:
- Production, Quality, and Value-Based bonuses available
- Time off: 160 hours per fiscal year; 264 hours per fiscal year once compensation guarantee expires
- Participate in a large call group
- Clinic hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- No weekend or holidays, except for on-call weekends
- Teaching opportunities available with medical students from the Medical College of Wisconsin‑Green Bay
- CME stipend of $5,000 per fiscal year and 80 hours of time off
- Up to $12,000 for relocation assistance
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Retirement Plans (401k and 457b), and Professional Liability Insurance provided by Bellin
- Opportunities available in Green Bay, Oconto Falls, and Marinette
Get to Know Bellin
At Bellin Health, a proud local history of second-to-none patient care meets a present and future of innovation and growth to provide an exciting, dynamic opportunity for healthcare providers.
For more than a century, Bellin has been locally owned and operated, providing outstanding, affordable healthcare and achieving a level of quality that has allowed us to play a pivotal role in the health and wellbeing of families for generations.
Based in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Bellin Health System is a rapidly growing, innovative network of hospitals, physicians and clinics throughout Northeast Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Bellin serves a market of 640,000 lives and employs more than 400 physicians and advanced practice clinicians who serve as a reliable referral base.
- Bellin Hospital is a 167-bed community hospital that was named to Healthgrades’ 2019 Best Hospitals list, a designation that places it among the top 5 percent in the country.
- Bellin Health has been recognized as one of the Nation’s 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals, a prestigious annual designation bestowed by IBM Watson Health, 11 times. The heart and vascular team has more than 40 years of experience in all facets of cardiac care, making it the most experience program in the region.
- Bellin Health Oconto Hospital is a critical access hospital 35 minutes north of Green Bay serving as a key access for patients to the quality services provided by Bellin Health System.
- Bellin Psychiatric Center (BPC) provides inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services, addressing a critical need in our communities. BPC is working with the Medical College of Wisconsin-Green Bay (MCW-Green Bay) to address the widespread psychiatrist shortage in the state and nation through a highly regarded psychiatric residency program.
- Bellin also collaborates with Medical College of Wisconsin-Green Bay on a variety of other medical education initiatives, working to cultivate the next generation of physician leaders who train local to stay local. Opportunities to teach are available.
- Since summer 2017, the state-of-the art Titletown Sports Medicine & Orthopedics clinic has been serving pro athletes and weekend warriors alike with nationally renowned physicians and the very latest in technology.
- Bellin Health is a national leader in Team-Based Care, creating phenomenal physician satisfaction through a strategic redesign of the office visit and between-visit workflow. The health system’s physicians are supported by a full complement of healthcare colleagues.
- Bellin Health Partners’ Accountable Care Organization (ACO) has a distinguished record of success, including achieving the highest overall quality score and the lowest cost of care per patient among all Next Generation ACOs for 2017, as awarded by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Bellin Health operates under a collaborative physician/administration dyad structure, which means physicians have a strong voice in the organization.
- Bellin Health is the exclusive healthcare provider of the Green Bay Packers.
Most Recent Awards
- Bellin Health has been recognized on the Forbes list of Best-In-State Employers 2021, earning a spot among the list’s top 10 employers for the state of Wisconsin.
- Bellin Hospital is one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery and Joint Replacement, according to new research released by Healthgrades in October of 2021.
- Bellin Health has received the American Heart Association’s Gold Plus Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Quality Achievement Award for its commitment to ensuring stroke patients receive the most appropriate treatment according to nationally recognized, research-based guidelines.
- U.S. News & World Report has ranked Bellin Hospital as tops in Northeast Wisconsin and tied for #4 statewide, according to its 2020-2021 Best Region Hospitals list.
- Newsweek’s list of World’s Best Hospitals 2021.
- Newsweek Magazine’s Best Maternity Hospitals 2020 list, making it one of just two hospitals in Wisconsin to earn the designation.
- 2020 Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality (WCHQ) Top Quality Award – recognized for exceptional quality improvement leadership.
- Moody’s - A2 Bond Rating in 2020.
- S&P Global Ratings - A+ Bond Rating in 2020.
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety - ‘A’ grade in 2020 – ‘Straight A’ status (at least 5 consecutive fall safety grade ‘A’s).
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award in 2020. Also received the Association’s Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll award.
Get to Know Green Bay
Learn more about Greater Green Bay by clicking here.
Please Forward Your CV And Contact Information To:
Primary Care Provider Recruiter
Telephone: (920) 445-7225
Fax: (920) 445-7249