Therapist II Outpatient (AODA) - Manitowoc (560sl)
Shift Hours:FT (1.0/80)
Bellin Psychiatric Center is currently seeking a State of Wisconsin Certified Therapist II who will be responsible for providing individual, group, and family therapy to our outpatient clients. Bellin Psychiatric Center’s Outpatient Therapists are primarily located in a multi-disciplinary outpatient clinic/medical setting. We are currently hiring for our Manitowoc location.
Bellin Health System is a rapidly growing, innovative network of hospitals, physicians, and clinics throughout Northeastern Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. At Bellin Health, we are committed to providing the best care for our patients. And that means we need the best healthcare providers and staff. Our vision is that the people in our region will be the healthiest in the nation. If you are interested in making a difference, then you have found the right place!
Clinical Supervisor Licensure preferred
Education: Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy or similar field
Certification/Licensure: Completion of the State of Wisconsin 3,000 hour post graduate requirement. Clinical Social Worker, Professional Counselor, or Family/Marriage Therapist (LCSW, LPC or LMFT). Clinical Supervisor Licensure preferred
Two years' experience in primary clinical discipline required.
- Prior clinical experience in a private practice or behavioral health/medical setting
- EPIC experience preferred
- Certified Substance Abuse Counselor (SAC or CSAC)
- Assessment and diagnosis of patients with behavioral health disorders
- Timely and compliant completion of required documentation including informed consent, treatment planning, and patient outcomes
- Demonstrated competency in providing therapy to diverse patients with varying degrees of symptom acuity
- Ability to act as a patient advocate
Please Forward Your CV And Contact Information To:
System Physician Recruiter
Telephone: (920) 445-7246
Fax: (920) 445-7249 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org