Urgent Care Physician (MD/DO) - Iron Mountain (6558mw)
Shift Hours:Full-time, 0.8 FTE
Job Description/Opportunity Details
Due to growth and the need to meet our patient demand, Bellin Health is recruiting for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine Physician to join a collegial, well-established and passionate group of providers at our Urgent Care facility in Iron Mountain, MI.
Bellin Medical Group Overview
For more than 25 years, Bellin Health Primary Care Clinics and Care Teams dedicated their time and effort to provide the highest quality care possible. You will be joining a team of health care professionals for our patients to achieve their health and well-being goals through our team-based model of care. Team-Based Care allows members of the care team to work up to their highest skillset and provides three wins: win for the patient, care team and Bellin Health. Team-Based Care focuses on 3 areas:
- Office visit - providing the physician support and resources to meet the needs of the patient during an office visit.
- In-between visit - team approach to manage in basket and patient needs.
- Managing populations and aligning lives by providing resources, to assist with complex patients such as clinical pharmacist, diabetic educator, case manager, and behavior health.
Team-Based Care gives the physician a better work life balance and increases overall satisfaction at Bellin Health.
- Full-time practice: 1623 hours with at least 1498 hours in patient care
- Five 12-hour weekday shifts and one 12-hour weekend shift (Saturday or Sunday) in a two-week pay period
- No call rotation
- Clinic hours:
- 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. - Monday through Friday
- 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. - weekends
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. - holidays
- Major holidays rotate amongst the Urgent Care Provider Team
- EPIC access – remote access from home
- Competitive compensation package includes a compensation guarantee with the opportunity of additional earning potential:
- Production bonus
- Quality bonus
- Value Based bonus
- APC supervision compensation
- Time off: CTO and CME combined at 182 hours
- CME stipend of $5,000 per fiscal year
- Relocation assistance available
- Ability to teach and mentor medical students from MCW-Green Bay
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Retirement Plans (401k & 457b) and Professional Liability Insurance provided by Bellin
Get to Know Bellin
At Bellin Health, a proud local history of second-to-none patient care meets a present and future of innovation and growth to provide an exciting, dynamic opportunity for healthcare providers.
For more than a century, Bellin has been locally owned and operated, providing outstanding, affordable healthcare and achieving a level of quality that has allowed us to play a pivotal role in the health and wellbeing of families for generations.
Based in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Bellin Health System is a rapidly growing, innovative network of hospitals, physicians and clinics throughout Northeast Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Bellin serves a market of 640,000 lives and employs more than 400 physicians and advanced practice clinicians who serve as a reliable referral base.
- Bellin Hospital is a 167-bed community hospital that was named to Healthgrades’ 2019 Best Hospitals list, a designation that places it among the top 5 percent in the country.
- Bellin Health has been recognized as one of the Nation’s 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals, a prestigious annual designation bestowed by IBM Watson Health, 11 times. The heart and vascular team has more than 40 years of experience in all facets of cardiac care, making it the most experience program in the region.
- Bellin Health Oconto Hospital is a critical access hospital 35 minutes north of Green Bay serving as a key access for patients to the quality services provided by Bellin Health System.
- Bellin Psychiatric Center (BPC) provides inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services, addressing a critical need in our communities. BPC is working with the Medical College of Wisconsin-Green Bay (MCW-Green Bay) to address the widespread psychiatrist shortage in the state and nation through a highly regarded psychiatric residency program.
- Bellin also collaborates with Medical College of Wisconsin-Green Bay on a variety of other medical education initiatives, working to cultivate the next generation of physician leaders who train local to stay local. Opportunities to teach are available.
- Since summer 2017, the state-of-the art Titletown Sports Medicine & Orthopedics clinic has been serving pro athletes and weekend warriors alike with nationally renowned physicians and the very latest in technology.
- Bellin Health is a national leader in Team-Based Care, creating phenomenal physician satisfaction through a strategic redesign of the office visit and between-visit workflow. The health system’s physicians are supported by a full complement of healthcare colleagues.
- Bellin Health Partners’ Accountable Care Organization (ACO) has a distinguished record of success, including achieving the highest overall quality score and the lowest cost of care per patient among all Next Generation ACOs for 2017, as awarded by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Bellin Health operates under a collaborative physician/administration dyad structure, which means physicians have a strong voice in the organization.
- Bellin Health is the exclusive healthcare provider of the Green Bay Packers.
Most Recent Awards
- U.S. News & World Report has ranked Bellin Hospital as tops in Northeast Wisconsin and tied for #4 statewide, according to its 2020-2021 Best Region Hospitals list.
- Newsweek Magazine’s Best Maternity Hospitals 2020 list, making it one of just two hospitals in Wisconsin to earn the designation.
- 2020 Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality (WCHQ) Top Quality Award – recognized for exceptional quality improvement leadership.
- Moody’s - A2 Bond Rating in 2020.
- S&P Global Ratings - A+ Bond Rating in 2020.
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety - ‘A’ grade in 2020.
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award in 2020. Also received the Association’s Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll award
Please Forward Your CV And Contact Information To:
Primary Care Provider Recruiter
Telephone: (920) 445-7225
Fax: (920) 445-7249